Raven Crossbows have been the fastest and farthest shooting for quite a while now. Their new R500E is taking it up another notch.
The R500E has broken the 500 feet per second barrier for the first time. It has also raised the industry standard with a new Electric cocking system that allows you to cock and uncock the bow with the push of a button!
- Speed: 500 FPS
- Weight: 9.9 LBS
- Length: 28â
- Width Axle to Axle Cocked: 3.6â
- Width Axle to Axle Uncocked: 7.6â
- Power-Stroke: 15â
- Kinetic Energy: 222 FT LBS
- Draw Force: 17 LBS
- HexCoil Cam System
- VersaDrive Cocking System
- Electric Cocking Motor, Charger and Removable Battery
- Fully Assembled/Pre-Tuned
- 6 â Ravin .003 Arrows & Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- 1 â Removable Draw Handle
- 1 â Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- 100 Yard Illuminated 550 FPS Scope
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts
- $3,349.99 and $3,749.99 for the sniper package
There is no word on how far this bow can shoot, but their old bows can already shoot 200 yards. Crossbow technology has made leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. This bow is now the industry leader and will be released in the spring of 2021.